How to enter Croydon has talent and how entries are selected:
Entries can be from the following categories but are not limited to these:
• Vocal (solo, ensembles, choir etc.)
• Instrumental (bands, solos, ensembles, etc).
• Drama • Speech • Mime • Comedy • Dance
Music used during auditions (and the live show, if successful).
Should not contain Offensive as well as Explicit language.
Complete a short registration form on the Croydon Has Talent website
• Upload a video of up to 90 seconds to out whatsapp number which you
will receive when you have submitted your application.
• Entries are viewed by the Croydon’s Has Talent judging
panel comprised of young people and adults.
• All entrants will be notified as to whether they have been successful in
getting through to the second round of auditions
Second round auditions will take place in front of a live CHT judging panel.
(Details of when and where the second round will take place will be distributed
to successful entrants at a later stage.)
2. Supporters, family, and youth groups are welcome and encouraged to attend
the live auditions in front of the CHT judging panel.
3. All entrants will be notified as to whether they have been successful in getting
through to the main live event on Friday 17 th May 2019.
If you have questions regarding Croydon’s Has Talent, please call 0208 684 3719 or
email us at email@example.com